I am honored to have been elected to serve as the President of our chapter. I stand on the shoulders of those who have held this position before me. The last decade has seen many changes in the way the chapter does business and the means we have to accomplish our mission. My agenda for my term as president is as follows:
- To be good stewards of the funds that have been so generously donated to the chapter and to take great care of our donors.
- To continue to build upon our relationship within the surrounding communities.
- To increase our ACTIVE membership through vigorous recruiting efforts at the unit in an attempt to bring the new generation of veterans into our membership.
- To ensure ALL (Decade, General, Associate and Honorary) members of the chapter feel their voice is heard in decisions made by the chapter.
- To ensure transparency in actions taken by the executive committee.
Again, I feel honored to have been elected to REPRESENT every member and look forward to seeing what we can all accomplish together.